Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet L Schori has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Janet L Schori has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Janet L Schori has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Janet L Schori is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I dislike this doctor so much. I could even say I hate her. I was pregnant with my son for 3 months and she said that everything was fine. The ultrasound was great, and my baby was fine. Except one thing, the ultra sound lady after completing my ultra sound told me that I should drink a lot of water so that by next visit my emproynic fluid had to be more than it was. So I drank a lot of water, and went to visit a month later which my baby would have been 4 months old. I went in thinking I was going to get an ultra sound to see what the sex of my baby is. But all she did was just hear the baby's heart sound which I quote she said "your baby is very active that's why the heart beat come and goes". I could see that she was confused too like what's going on, and why is it like that. My mom was with me as well, she didn't even look at the file to see whether I had gained any weight or how much I have gained, I had to ask her to see if my time of weight gain was ok or not. I told her that I had some lower abdomen pain, and she said it's ok it happens as long as it's not strong. As soon as it gets strong, I should go to the hospital. She did not even think of doing ultrasound to see if everything was ok. That same day, my pain got worse and after a while it got better, however in the middle of the night I had bleeding, and my water broke. I lost my baby. After that I never spoke to her again or visited. However someone else went and told her, and the only excuse she had was, well she wasn't my doctor from the beginning. However, I went in to see her as soon as I found out I was pregnant, which was like a month later. All I am saying is make sure she takes really good care of you and your baby. It wasn't easy for us. It doesn't matter who the doctor is, it does not have to be this doctor. It could be anyone. Do all the research. BE CAREFUL!!!
Zero stars for Dr. Schori. She was the on-call obstetrician who delivered my daughter's first baby (my granddaughter) three months ago. My daughter's wonderful obstetrician was not on call that weekend. My daughter labored for 48 hours, and then pushed for 4 hours. The nurses in the labor and delivery room repeatedly called Dr. Schori who either could not be reached or simply did not return the call. She finally arrived at the hospital, gazed dispassionately at my daughter who was completely exhausted and in terrible pain (the baby was evidently in a near transverse position and could not have possibly been delivered vaginally) and said to no one in particular, "well this is not happening." She performed a C-section about 45 minutes later and throughout the surgery gossiped with another assistant instead of concerning herself with the patient's emotional welfare. I would not recommend this physician to anyone!
Dr. Schori is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Janet L Schori accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSteven I Hartford Md Inc, 1818 Verdugo Blvd Ste 401, Glendale, CA
Dr. Janet L Schori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.