Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet L Schreiber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Janet L Schreiber has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 26
I called for three weeks trying to get the doctor to call me back and the receptionist would either say she'll have her call me back or for me to call the next day and I never got anywhere. If you get the answering machine, dont bother - as they wont call you back from that either. She had nice bedside manner when I did visit her, although
Dr. Schreiber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
St Vincent Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Janet L Schreiber accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJanet Lee Schreiber Md, 3010 W Orange Ave Ste 503, Anaheim, CA
Dr. Janet L Schreiber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.