Dr. Janet M Schwartzenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet M Schwartzenberg?

Excellent care!

I've been a patient of Dr. Schwartzenberg's for 10+ years. Couldn't be more pleased with my care and management of my RA symptoms. She is easy to talk to, an attentive listener, and a problem solver. If something's not working, she's quick to make suggestions of other treatment options. Very knowledgeable re: this disease process. I feel very confident that I am receiving the best treatment available for my situation.

Wonderful Doctor! Yucky front desk staff.

I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartzenberg for 11yrs now. I am very happy with the care she provides for me. Not only does she provide excellent medical care, she remembers who I am...what is going on with me and even asks about my family, and yes she knows how many children I have! I could not say enough about her, she is encouraging and more than willing to listen if you have any of your own ideas on your care. I admit her secretarial (front desk) help is difficult, but ignore their rudeness and you will have a great Doctor.

My calls are always returned promptly and any questions I have are always explained in detail. I have been a Patient of Dr. Schwartzenberg's since 2000. I would not want to have to see another Doctor .