Dr. Janet Soliman Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Janet Soliman?

Posted on November 29th, 2016

This doctor's office is so unorganized every adminstration possible needs to get in volved

Posted on January 27th, 2016

After my visit with Dr. Soliman I was very disappointed. She only took two minutes with me and would not let me explain in further detail my reasons why I thought I had a problem. After I explained my concerns, she did not validate them or seemed to have any empathy. She cut me off then proceeded to tell me "google it." That is very inappropriate for a DOCTOR to say to a patient. I would not recommend her at all nor her clinic.

patient

Posted on June 22nd, 2014

she did not seen interested in my time and was in a rush. not happy with her visit. asked her that i get a lot of pressure on my head and sinus. when she told me I'm fine with my results. i said are you sure all is good? She said maybe i need to see a physiatrist. i would be scared to send any mom with children or teens. i will give her a 000000 No star i hope ppl take the time to grade the doctors you see so we can get rid of the ones that don care.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Bad place! Don't waste your time these people are crooked.

Posted on May 9th, 2012

i would not recommend this doctor to anyone the waiting time is extreme long, and on top of that the doctor doesnt even spend 2 mins with you, this is awful

Poor service and attitudes.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I wouldn't recommend this doctor at all. I went in once with a severe headache and she didn't even take the time to examine me before saying I had a migraine. I later went to another doctor and found out I had a severe inner ear infection. The staff has a horrible attitude, and they are not very nice or attentive at all. I went in a second time and she was very dismissive of what I had to say and didn't even take the time to get to the bottom of my problem. To say the least I will not be going back and I advice that you find another doctor.

Worst Dr Ever!

Posted on June 25th, 2011

She is the most arrogant stuck up rude and uncaring Dr I have ever encountered.She is racist and treats hispanics like dogs! This place is all about m ...

Posted on July 14th, 2010

she is the worst female doctor ever i would not recommened her to anyone she has a bad attitute

Posted on March 23rd, 2017