Dr. Janet Spraggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Spraggins?

Ineffective treatment

Posted on April 25th, 2014

She seemed bored during appts and often ran very late. Despite not improving for a year, she kept pushing meditation. Once she finally did prescribe a new med (I finally insisted on something other than her recommending more meditation) I saw huge improvement in a few weeks. She did not offer help with insurance, didn't really do therapy (just lots of awkward silence), and didn't seem concerned that we weren't getting anywhere. I feel like she should not have waited a year before trying something new when I wasn't improving. Called to transfer my records to a new doc but never heard back.

Wonderful Psychiatrist

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Spraggins helped me to understand my problems with co-dependency and people-pleasing. I was able to learn how to have healthy limits. She taught me how to communicate better with others.She gave me valuable insights into myself that I was able to utilize to improve my functioning. I think she is a wonderful psychiatrist.

Excellent and Dedicated Psychiatrist

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Spraggins provided me with alot of help and guidance. I was able to learn about myself and my personality type. This allowed me to function much better especially at my very stressful job. I was able to become healthier and less judgemental of myself. She is a direct and straightforward doctor who helped me to understand my interactions with others and improve my communication skills. I highly recommed her.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Dr. Spraggins is a wonderful and thoughtful doctor. She helped me to understand how to get along better with my co-workers and friends. I am grateful for the help she gave me. I have recommended her to other people.

A Good Solid Psychiatrist

Posted on April 16th, 2010

I really like Dr. Spraggins and have recommended her to others. She was particularly helpful and knowledgeable with the court system and child custody. I found her to be a smart and caring psychiatrist with a laid back style.

Distressing experience