Dr. Janet Sutton Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Janet Sutton?

Poor interaction with patient

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Does not listen to patients, nor bother to ask about issues that may be bothering them. She seems make decisions based on information from family rather than determining from inter-action with patient .

attitude is everything

Posted on January 14th, 2016

She may be thorough, but she treats her staff poorly and I have witnessed that myself. She is always rude and condescending.

Would recommend

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Dr. Sutton takes her time with you and listens, my daughter just started seeing her and my sister has an appointment.

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Dr. Sutton is an outstanding doctor that saved my life by quickly diagnosing a clogged carotid artery. She is very thorough.

Clone Dr. Sutton

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr. Sutton was my Mothers Dr. and I am glad my Mom suggested I see her. Dr. Sutton is a wonderful, caring and over worked Doctor. Dr, Sutton really listens to you and asks questions, she doesn't rush you. I FINALLY had a Colonoscopy after several cancellations. I forget the Dr.'s name but he almost sent me home to cleanse better the next day but he knew wouldn't come back. Dr. Sutton originally told me this gets done every 5 years. This Dr told me to come back in a year. Right, I just won't tell Dr. Sutton. The next year came up and Dr. Sutton wanted to schedule the test. I said no way, you said every 5 years. She tried to explain but I was not going back. We had a stare-down! No smiles or grins, just staring Dr. Sutton got her own way by winning the stare-down without saying a word.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Sutton is the best! I always feel that she actually listens to you and is so attentive to your needs. She has a great staff, too.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Dr. Sutton was my Parents doctor and I have been with her about 15 years. She is perfect in my book.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Dr Janet Sutton is a very caring and involved physician. Unless there is an emergency, she is on time with her visits and then takes time with you so all of your questions are answered and any fears you may have are eliminated. Her diagnostic skills come with her years of practice and have always been "on point" with me. Any referrals that have been necessary, were made to a doctor that was able to care for me with speed, compassion and knowledge of my particular issue.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017