Dr. Janet E Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet E Taylor?

Dr. Taylor is a wonderful Doctor. Although I have met her outside the office, I could immediately see that she was a caring individual who listened to my needs when I was having a problem. In fact, SHE WENT OUT OF HER WAY FOR ME!!! I will NEVER forget the kindness she showed me during our encounter. Another Doctor would have just blown me off, but not her. I am honorned to have met her and anyone considering making her their Doctor I say "KUDOS"

Although I have never been a "patient" of Dr. Taylor's at her office, I have met her outside of the workplace. She was the kindest, most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever met. Actually, I did not even know that she was a doctor. I just knew her as Janet. One day, while we were speaking, I was embarrassed because I couldn't do something that was so easy for her. I was embarrassed! After making a comment to her, I asked her what she did for a living because she showed such compassion for me and listened to me. She did NOT have to go out of her way to do this for me, but she did.I wish all doctors can learn a lesson from the experience and advise I had meeting Dr. Taylor!!! She is a great inspiration to me.

Dr. Janet E Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.