Dr. Janet E Tuttle-Newhall Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Janet E Tuttle-Newhall?

Life Saver

Dr Tuttle took over my care while in end stage Hep C and prepped my wife and I for liver transplant surgery. She harvested the donor liver, was part of the surgical team, and was there when I woke up. She would come to my hospital room to check up on my progress, greet me and my wife, and discuss treatment, testing, med's, and my future after release from the hospital. Every time she got ready to leave my room with her team, she would come to my bedside and give me a kiss on the cheek and tell me things are going to be just fine. I went thru 3 rejection episodes and she was there each time to help me thru it. There is no one, in my mind, more knowledgeable, professional, courteous, caring, and genuinely concerned about her patients than Dr Tuttle. She is the BEST and a God send to we liver transplant recipients.

none better

they don't come any better than dr. tuttle..she is the epitomy of what everyone should hope to find in a doctor..she is a gifted surgeon, but more than that, she is a kind, caring ,compassionate person who truly cares for and tries her hardest to help her patients..i couldn't have asked for a better dr. for my daughter, and would highly recommend her to anyone who finds themselves in need of a transplant surgeon .

Is the only member of the surgery transplant doctors at Duke to be certified in critical care and surgery. She cares for her patients and they are people not a disease! She cares and it shows- like an old timey doctor who knows alot yet can tell you so you understand! She is simply the best!