Dr. Janet Walker Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Janet Walker?

Knowledgeable & Thorough

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Dr. Walker knows her stuff and goes about things in a quiet way. She did 2 surgeries on my daughter and did a phenomenal job. Dr. Walker was very willing to answer any and all questions that we had.

Excellent!

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Dr. Walker is a great surgeon and very helpful. She made sure that I was comfortable during my recovery process and always made sure I wasn't in pain. Overall I have been very pleased! One time there was a two hour wait to see her, which wasn't fun, but I believe she got behind in surgery. I definitely recommend her!

Worst experience of my life!

Posted on November 9th, 2010

She is horrible when it comes to people skills. You have to be sociable if you are dealing directly with people. My experience with her was awful. I was in the middle of asking her questions and she just left the room. She didn't say "Bye.", "See you next week." or "Do you have anymore questions?" Nothing! Just left! And we I said something to the staff about what she had just done, they told me, that she just didn't have time t answer my questions. She hurt my daughter every visit and didn't try to console her or soothe her. She didn't act like she cared at all about my child. My baby and I were treated like another number, not people. She's not a bit friendly. I said hello to her one day when she was off work, and she looked at me and walked on. I do not recommend her to anyone!

Posted on June 18th, 2015