Dr. Janet W Welch Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Janet W Welch?

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Welch for over 25 yrs. I wouldn't have stayed had she not been friendly, caring, and an excellent physician. I never have a problem with getting tests, referrals, or prescriptions. I highly recommend her, and have recommended her, to friends.

Review for Dr. Janet Welch

I have been a patient of Dr. Welch since 1997. She has been very easy to talk to - has referred me to specialists when the need arose. I have confidence in her as my doctor and would highly recommend her.

Choose another doctor

Long wait times, doctor never had time to see me, only pa's or students saw me then consulted with her. She is cold and uncaring and never resolved health issues. She and her nurses gave very bad advice .