Dr. Janet E Whirlow Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Janet E Whirlow?

I was very satisfied with the visit I had with Dr. Whirlow. She took a lot of time with me explaining why I had the condition I had and even went over the MRI film with me so that I could actually see what was going on. She explained my options in a very compassionate manner. Her staff was equally efficient and helpful. I would hightly recommend Dr. Whirlow for anyone with orthopedic problems.

Dr with the best bedside manner I have ever seen. She takes the time to explain what is going on and options for treatments. One of the few Drs that is open to giving you her recommendations based on her experience and expertise not just spewing some statistics that come from some database or studies.

Very caring doctor who listens

She listened to everything I sais, asked a lot of questions. Did a thorough exam and explained the injury in detail. It turned out yo be only a torn muscle. I was very impressed by her bedside manner .

HIP REPLACEMENT

Excellent overall experience. Dr. Whirlow replaced my worn out right hip. She is extremely efficient, answered all my questions, very professional, did a great job in the operating room. Almost all of my pot-op fears of pain were not realized. I had almost zero pain. I can't think there's a better doctor/surgeon.