Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janette Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Janette Andrews has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Janette Andrews is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I was a little skeptical meeting this doctor after reading some of the reviews. But my old dr. moved away, and I decided to take the chance anyway. My original appointment was scheduled for the afternoon, but I received a call from their office asking to come in earlier. I was happy to do so, as I live close and wanted to get it over with. I was the only one in the waiting area, filled out my paperwork, and was seen right away. The nurse and the doctor were great. I had no problem with Dr. Andrews' bedside manner, I thought she was very personable and easy to talk to. My mind was immediately put at ease! Plus, they did not even collect the co-pay at the office, it goes to the insurance company first.
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Janette Andrews accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGroup For Women, 1444 S Potomac St Ste 100, Aurora, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janette Andrews in this video.
Dr. Janette Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.