Dr. Janette U Gaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janette U Gaw?

SUPER DOC

AFTER A LOT OF TESTING I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH DIVERTICULITIS. BUT A FEW WEEKS AFTER A CT SCAN I BECAME ILL AND AFTER A WHOLE NIGHT OF VOMITING I WENT TO THE ER. THEY DID ANOTHER SCAN ADMITTED ME AND SAID THE SURGEON WOULD TALK TO ME WHEN SHE WAS FINISHED WITH SURGERY. SHE EXPLAINED WHAT WAS WRONG. IT WAS A LOT. SHE WANTED TO TRY TO FIX THE IMMEDIATE PROBLEM FIRST AND DO SURGERY LATER. THE SITUATION COULD NOT BE FIXED AND I HAD TO HAVE SURGERY. SHE WAS CLEAR, PRECISE, FOCUSED AND DIDN'T WASTE TIME ON UNNECESSARY ISSUES. SHE EXPLAINED THAT I OWULD LOSE PART OF MY COLON BECAUSE OF A STRICTURE AND WOULD HAVE A COLOSTOMY BAG FOR A FEW MONTHS THEN A REVERSAL. AS IT TURNED OUT SHE TOOK MOST OF MY LARGE INTESTINE DU TO STAGE 2 ADENO CARCINOMA AND SAVED ENOUGH OF THE HEALTHY TISSUE TO SPARE ME A COLOSTOMY. NO DOUBT SHE SAVED MY LIFE. MY COLON HAD SWOLLEN SO MUCH IT COLLAPSED MY SMALL INTESTINE. SHE DOESN'T WASTE TIME OR WORDS AND HAS A PHENOMENAL MEMORY. I HAS LOTS OF COMPLICATING ISSUES FOR SURGERY AND SHE MET EVERY CHALLENGE. I AM VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE HAD HER DO THE WORK AND GOING FORWARD SHE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR GO TO DOCTOR FOR ALL THE ISSUES SHE TREATS. I'VE NEVER HA AN ISSUE WITH HER OFFICE AND I DID HAVE A VISIT FROM ONE OF HER PARTNERS WHEN SHE WAS OFF DUT ONE DAY. HE WAS GREAT TOO.

Dr. Gaw operated on me for a perforated colon, and saved my life. I was left at Lehigh Medical Centerl hooked up to morphine, til I was completely septic, and once Dr. Gaw took over, and I was transported to Gulf Coast Medical for a 5 hour emergency surgery. She informed me if I had been left laying at Lehigh Medical Center much longer, she "wouldn't have been able to put me back together". Her manner with me was completely compassionate and professional, and I wish I had a reason to go back to her!! Highly recommend her 100%. Thank you, Dr. Gaw.

Professional, Courteous, Knowledgeable

Was refered to Dr Gaw by Gasterenologist, Dr Feiock, as a follow up after Dr Feiock's colonoscopy confirming Diverticulitis. Found the PA, Erick & Dr Gaw to be professional, thorough & informative. They didn't jump to surgery as my only option at this time. Helped me understand my condition & how to monitor it. I'm very pleased & will return if needed.

I was scared going in - Dr. Gaw SAVED me

When I first came to Dr. Gaw I had been diagnosed with Colon Cancer. Naturally I was more than a bit concerned. After researching credentials of Florida Surgeons and asking for advice from nurses and doctors who they would see for my condition I received many referrals that I should see Dr. Gaw. She took time with me to explain the procedure I needed and got me scheduled for surgery quickly. Today I am alive I feel because of my surgeon Dr. Gaw - I will always be thankful for finding her.

Dr Gaw was 1+ hour late for my appointment. Found her reading my file outside exam room. She said give me a few more minutes. Not what you would expect from a Yale grad.

Best cancer specialist & surgeon

Thank you Dr. Janette Gaw

My health was in bad condition due to a couple of gastrointestinal problems. I had my gall bladder removed back in 2007 and a year before I had complications during birth with high blood pressure and large hemorrhoids that lasted for a couple more years. Dr. Janette Gaw and her staff took great care of me and treated me with respect as my condition was uncommon for women my age. I was about 24-25 when I had hemorrhoidectomy in 2009, but Dr. Gaw treated me like her other patients and took care of me. It is 2015 now and I am very thankful that my gastrointestinal functions have been back to normal and I can live a more healthier life. God bless you and your staff!

Dr. Gaw seems knowledgeable. Her staff however is very inept. Lack of forwarding messages and billing issues.

INSENSITIVE manner

Dr.Gaw is very professional. She has great bedside manner and compassion for her patients. She did an excellent job with my surgery. The office staff is lacking. They often messed up appointments, etc. I would highly recommend Dr. Gaw. Just be sure and double check on your dates, times, etc with the staff as they lacked in that area from my experience.

I felt very confident in having Dr. Gaw perform my surgery. She is friendly and professional. She explained exactly what she was going to do during the surgery. Her staff in the office isn't the nicest and could use a little customer service training. It was a hit or miss with what kind of service you received. The reception was friendly and so was her medical assistant, Eric.

Colon cancer is scary. Dr. Gaw was very reassuring at all times. Surgery was done in a timely manner. Dr Gaw covered all the bases in regard to chemo and radiation treatment. In my case those treatments were done seperately before the surgery. I have, and would recommend Dr Gaw. As a side note, the Drs staff are all very professional and helpful.

Dr. Janette U Gaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.