Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janette L Green has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Support Staff(Med. Assist) is getting tired, apathetic, or downright flustered about routine matters - MEDICAL BURNOUT(13 years)? DEPRESSION? or is apathy normal for her? Communication is never through doctor - so this is who you deal with. Not good, but tries to go by book - Just not happy about it.Office Staff; Diane - very inconsistent - loses messages. Seems nice, but will lie to cover mistakes. Routine/wellness care is decent; but asking these staff to understand pain or any serious matter is dangerous; and painstaking.Unless you are on your way out or don't care - (super healthy person) - It's advisable to keep looking. The care isn't worth your time - b/c you become apathetic yourself in the process.Thus this provides the unhealthy cycle of you not wanting to come in to get care.Doctor is caring but very quiet/monotone...Explanantions make you drowsy...no expressions...you get tired in process and drift off. Leaving you with little recall.However gentle & meek, the doctor, who happens to try and troubleshoot your problem. Whom, if you can get past the front line of defense, might help you.Worth the trouble? You decide. Decent troubleshooting doctor - but tends now to prevent specialists from getting involved...last straw,,,If it's painful or long enough of a situation - that must merit a specialist. HMO bias? Think about this one long and hard before you commit this team as your GP
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
St Vincent Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Janette L Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJanette L Green Md Pc, 10200 SW Eastridge St Ste 105, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janette L Green in this video.
Dr. Janette L Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.