Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janelle M Mehall
Dr. Janelle M Mehall, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI, with another office in Trenton, MI. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mehall is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Mehall has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janelle M Mehall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Genital Warts
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Menstrual Pain
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Ovarian Cysts
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Women's Health
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 18
took my fiance to see Mrs. Mehall five weeks I thinkafter our stick test showed that she was pregnant now the doctor did an ultrasound and couldn't find anything so went to the vaginal ultrasound and said oh wow it looks beautiful printed out and said here's the fetal pole here's the yolk sac. Couple weeks later and she wanted ahormone levels test. Few days later she called my phone, never mind the hippa laws and said oh no these are off the charts and it's definitely a blighted ovum., said there was absolutely no chance itd grow into a baby, she wanted to schedule us to have it removed that day. However we are believers in Jesus over anyone and got a second opinion. We were at each other's throats for the few weeks it took for us to get into our new(wonderful) obgyn, and gosh would you believe we heard a heartbeat that day. Saw our lil girl and she was healthy as ever. Now it's 30 days until lil Madison Lee Woods is due and I am so greatful for our new obgyn. Mehal gave me these options on the phone that day, d&c or wait and miscarriage on our own. If you ask me maybe she could've said come back in three weeks and we'll try again. But I wouldn't recommend her to anyone pregnant that actually wants the child . She wanted us to abort that day. Should be ashamed of herself. Now the staff is completely different. They're very nice, outgoing and caring.
Best OB/Gyn I've ever had. She is truly amazing! Has such a great sense of humor. She always makes me laugh & makes you feel so comfortable. Takes the time to explain everything, I never feel rushed, and more importantly I'm in & out within an hour. Staff is very nice & helpful. Nurses are amazing. I highly recommend this doctor & office.
Dr. Mehall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Janelle M Mehall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Janelle M Mehall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, MI.