Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janette Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Janette Nguyen has the following 8 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Dr. Janette Nguyen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Janette Nguyen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been seeing Dr. Nguyen and her NP for the past 4 years. I never have to wait, they get me right in every visit. When I have to move my apt, they accommodate me same day. Office staff is very friendly, nice, and understanding. They have an exceptional team. I couldn't be happier being a patient there.
Dr. Nguyen is an average physician, but her office staff is unfriendly and apathetic. They do not make you feel welcomed, they never follow up with you and is one of those offices in which you feel people work for the paycheck. In one occasion they drew blood to test my hemoglobin. The medical assistant did not follow up with me so I decided to call the office. They could not find the results so I called the lab. I had mild anemia and I discussed this with another MD who prescribed iron supplements. I used to go there because it is close to my house, but for the simple fact that the office environment is unfriendly and the staff is incompetent I decided to go somewhere else. I work in the medical field and could conclude that the office staff is what makes a medical office succeed.
18 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Janette Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPremire Northwest Medical Group, 13203 Fry Rd Ste 800, Cypress, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janette Nguyen in this video.
Dr. Janette Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, TX.