Dr. Jang S Mun Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jang S Mun?

very attentive and caring; spends more time with patients than most doctors

Hospitalist

Dr Mun took care of my husband for 7 weeks while he was hospitalized for a serious illness. He followed him at 3 different hospitals. I found him to be communicative and compassionate. He called me several times when I was not at the hospital to discuss my husband's situation. I think he's very smart and listens. He is open to discussion. I would choose him to manage a hospitalization again should the need arise.

This quack was my doctor at the hospital

I was admitted with chest pains and enzymes came back positive for a heart attack. Several other tests were done that came back negative. Dr Mun was rude and condescending when he made his rounds to me. He said enzymes came back positive probably because someone bumped the machine!!! Really? Are you serious? Then he discharged me the next day even though I was still complaining about chest pain. Again, Really? What kind of doctor are you? He obviously does not care about his patients, just about the money that goes in his pocket. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS QUACK TO ANYONE! Ask for a different doctor if possible.

Not sure if this doctor knows what he is doing. Do not recommend him at all

Please find a new profession

Your visitation for me while I was in the hospital was unprofessional and uncompassionate. Although I was happy to "grip hands" yeah that was funny. OH THAT HURT......HAHAHAHA!

Dr. Jang S Mun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.