Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Janice L Andreyko has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Janice L Andreyko has the following 6 expertise
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Hot Flashes
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Ovulation Induction
Showing 1 of 6
I loved NCFMC. The staff was really nice all around. The nurse there was wonderful and comforting and rooting for things to workout for us. Dr. Andreyko was awesome from the get go. She was very compassionate, caring, and made you feel so comfortable talking these things with her. This was my first appointment and I previously was with UC Davis but I have never felt this comfortable and genuinely cared for by a doctor like Dr. Andreyko has. A+++
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Janice L Andreyko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Locations & DirectionsNorthern California Fertility Medical Center, 1130 Conroy Ln Ste 100, Roseville, CA
Janice L Andreyko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.