Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice Andreyko
Dr. Janice Andreyko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Andreyko is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Sutter Memorial Hospital. Dr. Andreyko has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice Andreyko has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Janice Andreyko has the following 6 expertise
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
Dr. Janice Andreyko is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I loved NCFMC. The staff was really nice all around. The nurse there was wonderful and comforting and rooting for things to workout for us. Dr. Andreyko was awesome from the get go. She was very compassionate, caring, and made you feel so comfortable talking these things with her. This was my first appointment and I previously was with UC Davis but I have never felt this comfortable and genuinely cared for by a doctor like Dr. Andreyko has. A+++
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Andreyko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Sutter Memorial Hospital
Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Sutter Medical Network
Greater Sacramento Surgery Center
Sutter Independent Physicians
Sutter Medical Center
36 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Janice Andreyko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Locations & DirectionsNorthern California Fertility Medical Center, 1130 Conroy Ln, Roseville, CA
Dr. Janice Andreyko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.