Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Janice Baucom MD, NP
Janice Baucom, MD, NP is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Janice Baucom is affiliated with North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital, Duke Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital. She speaks English.
Janice Baucom has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Janice Baucom has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Baucom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital
Duke Regional Hospital
Duke University Hospital
Janice Baucom Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Janice Baucom's office for more information.
200 Trent Dr Durham, NC : (919) 684-8111
Locations & DirectionsDuke University Medical Center, 200 Trent Dr, Durham, NC
Janice Baucom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.