Dr. Janice L Cochran Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janice L Cochran?

Worst bed side manners

When I was asked my family past history, I was honest about being related to former royals in England from eleven hundreds, I was treated as if I was delusional even the Wikipedia and gemological history can be found on the web. The second time I saw her she disrespected me acting as if I don't the difference between sinus headaches and migraine claiming I had a sinus headache when the migraine come's from taking the medication she proscribed. She is rude disrespectful, constantly complaints about her computer,gets upset when things go her way or people give a complaint about her services or bad doctor behavior.

Terrible

I've seen her about three or four times. She became angry when I vented my frustration at trying so many different meds..I am very sensitive to chemicals. She has no compassion and constantly complains about her computer not working properly at the life well office on 3rd Street. Avoid at all costs! Go somewhere else.