Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice Eitel MD
Dr. Janice Eitel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Cleveland, OH . She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Eitel is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice Eitel has 3 locations
3589 Farland Rd
Cleveland, OH 44118
Book Online Now
Dr. Janice Eitel has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Eitel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Janice Eitel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Janice Eitel's office for more information.
44 Blaine Ave Bedford, OH : (800) 373-3055
3589 Farland Rd Cleveland, OH 44118
13951 Terrace Rd Cleveland, OH : (216) 761-3300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Janice Eitel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, OH.