Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice J Emery MD
Dr. Janice J Emery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burke, VA, with another office in Springfield, VA. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice J Emery has 2 locations
Dr. Janice J Emery has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Janice J Emery has the following 14 expertise
- Birth Control
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Janice J Emery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janice J Emery - Posted on March 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janice J Emery - Posted on July 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janice J Emery - Posted on June 22nd, 2015
"Niciked" 2x in major atery had pver 1000ml bloosloss and left behind a clam
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janice J Emery - Posted on September 17th, 2012
She listens, a very caring physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janice J Emery - Posted on June 29th, 2012
44 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Janice J Emery Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janice J Emery, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Burke, VA, in this video.
Dr. Janice J Emery is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burke, VA.