Dr. Janice M Gelfand Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Janice M Gelfand?

Dissatisfaction, disappointment, disbelief

While I never had a direct issue regarding Dr. Gelfand, her staff was rude, unprofessional and uncooperative. When this was addressed by a fellow Doctor on my behalf the complaint was ignored and I am still awaiting an apology. I have since found another doctor and will report this to a higher authority. I pay for medical benefits and I should've not have been treated in a manner that left me visibly upset and emotionally disturbed. Her assistance Barbara screamed at me while I exited the door with my head in my hands. I have never been treated in such a manner .

COPD