Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janice M Kizirian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Janice Kizirian has been my Primary Doctor for a decade. She has litterly saved my life twice. Dr. K is the only person I know that can get me to do things I SHOULD do. You just know she has your best interest in her heart and mind. I can honestly say I am one of those people that hates going to the doctor, and being touched. I always leave her office feeling truely cared for. She respects and considers your health according to your test results, your family, and your personal life. Her professionalism and expertise is equaled by her sence of humor, and down to earth warmth. To sum this up she is a 10 star doctor, 4 is just not enough.
I think that she epitomizes what an internist should be. She gets the big picture of an individual's health; she connects the dots of information from specialists, personal lifestyle and habits, family history updates, and health data over a long period of time. I feel as though I am visiting someone who cares and is a scientist at the same time. In addition, she is open minded to feedback about things that contribute to health or the effectiveness (or not) of treatments. She has common sense and is willing to find out more if there is a new and better way. She has it all, in a balanced, intelligent, knowledgeable and caring way. Plus the specialists that Dr. Kizirian have referred me too have been generally top notch as well.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Janice M Kizirian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJanice Marion Kizirian Md, 148 W River St Ste 1D, Providence, RI
Dr. Janice M Kizirian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.