Dr. Janice Kulik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janice Kulik?

Posted on May 12th, 2013

I went to Dr Kulik several years ago for 7 years. Then I had an emergency and ended up in the ER and did not like the way it was handled. She was somewhat hateful with me. I dropped her at that time.

She is the best!

Posted on May 19th, 2011

She is the best! I have had Dr. Kulik as my PCP since 1983? She is wonderful! Excellent bedside manner, listens to her patients, schedules appropriate tests/procedures and quickly! Always accomodating when I need to see her and appts. scheduled immediately. Without any hesitation I recommend her and know that you will in excellent hands!

Best doctor I've ever had.

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Tried to get in for five years-finally did, and boy was the wait worth it. Responsive, quick, resourceful, a true advocate for health. I feel like I have a great partner in my healthcare. Very approachable, calls returned promptly, thorough, have results within 1-2 days of bloodwork. If referral is required, it is scheduled quickly and smoothly. As soon as results are received, I have them.

Just the Best

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Kulik is one of the most knowledgeable and professional physicians I have ever met. She stays up on all the new information and always looks out for her patients! I know a lot of doctors and she is the best!

Posted on January 30th, 2010