- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janice M Kunkel has 2 locations
Dr. Janice M Kunkel has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Janice M Kunkel has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Janice M Kunkel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Janice M Kunkel
Dr. Kunkel graduated from the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine in 1990. Dr. Kunkel works in Zionsville, IN and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Kunkel is affiliated with Saint Vincent Womens Hospital, St Vincent Indianapolis Hospital & Heart Center and Witham Health Services.