Dr. Janice Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janice Lim?

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Very well run office and a very caring Dr. I would highly recomend

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

office often closes early--hard to pick up a prescription. can't call the office directly to ask questions. Dr. Lim is great but the office and scheduling can be problematic

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Great doctor knows her stuff,she saves my husband life fives years ago she makes sure when she gives you checkup its thorough

nice people but do not know what they are doing.

Posted on May 11th, 2012

They were all very friendly on my visit but since my visit I have had to call every day for over a week because they have given me wrong prescriptions, etc. I have had to pay for prescriptions that I cannot use. I was diagnosed with diabetes and I had to call several times to be prescribed the lancets and test strips so I could check my blood sugar. I told the doctor also when I was in the room with her where my blood samples had to be sent because I work for a laboratory and my insurance requires that my blood work be sent there, and they cover all of my blood work. she said that they do send bloodwork to where insurance tells them to and she knew mine had to be sent to that lab...yet a couple weeks later I get a bill from some other lab for 60 dollars. I will have to find another doctor, too many mistakes and having to spend money on wasted things like the wrong prescription and having to pay for blood work that would have been fully covered had they sent it to the right place.

Posted on October 4th, 2017