Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janice B Lima-Maribona has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 39
First of all, Dr. Lima is the ONLY doctor who was able to treat and cure my adult acne. I had seen 3 other doctors and none could help me. I was very skeptical but gave her a chance and within 3 months I was acne-free. On a check up visit, Dr. Lima inquired about how it was going with a medication I had recently started prescribed by my rheumatologist. Once she heard my side effects, Dr. Lima had me call the other Doctor to confirm her diagnosis that I was experiencing pseudo-tumor cerebri, basically that the medication was causing my brain and body react as if I had a brain tumor. She was about to go on vacation for the holidays but she made a point of having her staff calling me to check up on me and relaying the messages to her while she was away. By the way, that is something that not even the rheumatologist which had prescribed the meds did to assure himself I was ok. Her products are AMAZING but you are never forced to buy them. Her staff always ask if you want to make the purchases. And I get facials every 3 or 4 months there and my skin glows because they know what they are doing. Jessica is amazing!! Ask for her when you go! I do not understand all these reviews for a Doctor that always asks me how I am doing and has always treated my mom and myself with professionalism and respect and kindness. Do yourself a favor and see her if you have any skin issues. She is the best.
I have been seeing Dr. Lima for several years and on a personal level, I find her to be extremely warm, friendly and personable. Her staff are the same! The office is clean, modern and nicely decorated. Dr. Lima keeps extraordinary patient notes and while my very first Botox, Juvaderm and now Voluma treatments were really, really good, the longer I go to her, the BETTER she gets!!! I also have to share that Dr. Lima's own line of Barely There and Mighty Aphrodite moisturizers are THE BEST. My only complaint is that they don't contain SPF, but if you have sensitive skin and or are prone to breakouts, these creams amazing on your skin. I've received many complements on my skin as a result of Dr. Lima's work and I wouldn't let anyone else touch my face.
I would have like to read this dr's reviews before attending to my appointment. She is the worst doctor that I had in my life. Very agressive and no idea about my skin problem. I read in some reviews that she is not a MD but a DO. reading about the differences between a MD & DO and my own experience, it is worth seeing a MD instead.
25 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Janice B Lima-Maribona accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBay Pointe Dermatology And Cosmetic Center Pa, 3850 Bird Rd Ste 104, Miami, FL
Dr. Janice B Lima-Maribona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.