Dr. Janice Moranz Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janice Moranz?

Awful

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Very poor experience. Did a very minimal exam and did not include my head or feet, given I have a history of atypical skin lesions as well as cancer I was astounded that she ignored my history, was un-caring and it seemed much more important to her to sell me some sun screen than treat my concerns. I have also complained to the corporate office of Epiphany and have had NO response to my calls or letters -- I guess this provider fits in well with the corporation - same culture and mentality.

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Incredibly unfriendly, rude, and aloof.

Very rude, impatience and terrible bedside manors.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Did not show any concern towards me as a patient. It seemed she just wanted to get me in and out as soon as possible. I would not visit her again, ever.

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

was completely satisfied

Go Somewhere Else

Posted on October 10th, 2015

I originally saw Dr.Moranz for acne on my face. She never looked at my skin but immediately started selling me the vitamins and skin care on the first visit and she admits she makes a commission. I HAD TO ASK HER IN THE 3RD VISIT TO LOOK At MY SKIN, why would I have to ask her to do that? I went in there with acne on my face, when I stopped seeing her my skin was 10 times worse and it took me 3 years for my skin to heal because it erupted in red acne blisters from my face to my arms covering my skin. She put me on a steroid and said that I had to keep using it, I stopped because after using steroids for a long term use orally will cause internal damage. I had to seek treatment at UNM and was surprised at how much better they were and gave me topical ointments. I do not recommend anyone going there.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Didn't seem like a doctor as much as a used care saleman. More interested in selling me services and weight loss treatment than my medical issue.

Never Again

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Her office is littered with USANA PRODUCTS! if you want an Amway Sales Pitch Pyramid Scheme, go see her. Omg, she cares more about selling shampoo and weight loss crap than my skin!

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I will always remember feeling dismissed and belittled by this doctor. She was condescending when I told her what I thought my condition was. It is never acceptable to be rude to a patient who has done nothing wrong. I felt embarrassed by my skin condition. The last thing I needed was for a doctor to make me feel worse! I absolutely do not recommend this woman.

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Wasted too much money for a short visit. I specifically went there for an allergic reaction I am experiencing on my face & she didn't even really look at my skin! She was more concerned w/ selling other products and removing moles. Not helpful at all! Waste of time, money & I left w/o a solution to my problem. Would not recommend her at all. However, her staff is great.

Extremely impatient

Posted on August 17th, 2013

I have had several appointment with Dr Moranz and I highly doubt any of these reviews with kind words about the doctor's "bedside manner." She is impatient, abrupt, bordering on (and sometimes outright) rude. I rarely leave reviews, however when I noticed such high ratings on this doctor I had to speak up. Her main focus seems to be about selling products.

New Patient

Posted on September 26th, 2012

First procedure was removal of a questionable spot then biopsy, called for a deeper removal of a Basal cell melanoma a week later. Still early to tell results but was pleased with her manner and efficiency .

NEVER GOING BACK

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Moranz was rude, impatient and uncaring. She treated me like I was stupid. Her response to one of my questions was "didn't you even listen to a word I said." This was my second office visit, the first time wasn't as bad but she was still rude. I gave her another chance thinking she might of had a bad day, but nope that's just the way she is rude. I am definately looking for another Dr. And yes she kept trying to sell me her products. I asked what she would recommend for a sunscreen and she only recommended the one she sells at here office. Her staff was nice,I feel sorry they have to work with her.