Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janice N Young has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Janice N Young has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Janice N Young has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Janice N Young is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I had a hysterectomy in 1998 and I have never been treat with such malic then Dr. Young can give out. She never came to talk to me or my husband before or after the surgery, Never saw her till the second day when I had an infection in my claps, and she took them out and sent me home and I hemorrhaged that night and went to the hospital on pine ridge road because of the treatment I received from her at Naples Community hospital. The claps were not suppose to be taken out for 10 days per the doctors at this hospital. One the bleed was stopped I was told to follow up with her, I went to her that day and was treat with such disrespect and her never washing her hands before she pulled the tape off of my incision. I filed a complaint with the BBC and it is still on record with them till this day. Run from this Dr. do not go to her unless you like being treated like crap.
Having worked in helathcare for 10 years, I scheduled my appointment as the first of the day so my wait time wasn't bad. However, the doctor came to the exam room with another patient's chart, she briefly glazed over my reason for visit, and has yet to follow-up with my ultrasound results even though it's been 6 weeks. I've placed 8 phone calls, 5 voicemails, and talked with her assistant (who is great) twice. No response from the doc. I've left her practice and found another physician. Will never go back to Dr. Young and I do not recommend her to anyone else.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Janice N Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDrew-Montez Clark Dc, 3920 Via Del Rey Ste 1, Bonita Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janice N Young in this video.
Dr. Janice N Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonita Springs, FL.