2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janice J Pegels?

incompetant, liar

recommended something for me that- after researching it myself- gave me my first ray of hope of ever feeling better. . . then denied my need for same when writing to the man with the money. It was enough to make me give up- the man with the money now thinks that I might be lying so have not had funds for ANY treatment- all because she decided that item mentioned cost too much! Not her money! Rather than speak to me about it AT ALL EVER, she just went ahead and made a liar out of me! That single item would have helped so much; I had told her that I was so looking forward to that relief! She has also treated me incorrectly more than once and seems very unsure of what she's doing- because she is! She has caused me great harm- I don't want the same to happen to you!

Disappointed

Dr. Pegels was rushed and agitated. She barely spent any time with me and kept interrupting me. I scheduled a 1/2 hour visit and she rushed me out the door in less than 10 minutes. I didn't even get to ask her my questions. It was awful.

Dont go there

Staff is not helpful or caring at all.

Dr. Pegels is an outstanding physician. I have never met a more caring, concerned and friendly doctor. I am also very happy with her communication and the ease of making appointments online. The one on one service she provides is a rare quality to find. She always responds to emails and phone calls in a very timely matter. Highly recommended!

Dr. Janice J Pegels is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mattapan, MA.