Dr. Janice Raley Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janice Raley?

I would not go to again....

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Where to start.... I went to Dr. Raley because I was pregnant and I should have known this was not the doctor for me from the first visit. My small town does not have a delivery ward and the drive to her office (2.5 Hours) was one of the closest to me. She had good reviews. I called her office told them I was pregnant and need to have an ultrasound confirmation. They were running late that day and told me I would have to come in another time for an ultrasound. Mind you I waited for my appointment for 1.5 hours. They were behind and were not going to do it because of that reason. When I explained how far I drove they finally said they would do it and the Doctor stayed late to do it for me. Every appointment was behind by 30-45 minutes. She treated my husband like a piece of furniture, hardly ever explained anything to him and ignored him when he asked questions and would refer to me or answer the question to me. MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT We had to really push back on her about inducing me early because I would be 35 when I had my son. I am healthy, I excercise and eat well and there were no reason to think there would be a complication requiring early inducing. Furthermore I did not know there was a possibiliyt of my having another doctor deliver my baby until about 2 weeks before my delivery. Anyhow that made me nervous and I wish I had time to meet the other doctors. So I had to be induced on my delivery day, I went in and they gave me the medicine, then a couple hours later I had an epidural. She came in and saw me 2 or 3 times during her rounds that day. I started pushing sometime around 4. She walked in 5 minutes to 5 and told me (mid push) that I looked about 5 minutes away from delivering and she was sorry she had to miss it but she had to go because her daughter had soccer practice and she was the car pooler. NOW do not get me wrong but I understand that Doctors have a personal life but that is not what you sau to a woman in hard labor. It continued the next morning when she walked in and asked me how I was doing. SHE DID NOT read my chart and did not know that I had to have an emergency c-section. She asked me what happened. I do not feel ike I was treated as an individual. I did not get one on one attention and I just felt like just another person having a baby. I would not recommend this doctor nor her offices.

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I have been to a different doctor regarding my female problems before I went to Dr. Raley. Dr. Raley is the only Dr. that did not brush me off and tell me to live with it. Dr. Raley was very compassionate and her staff was courteous. Never have had to wait more than 10 minutes. She did a wonderful job with my surgery.

Handicapped

Posted on September 16th, 2013

This doctor has no compassion and is uncomfortable around people with disabilities and someone in a wheel chair. My mother had the most humiliating visit. The staff was rude, they all turned and stared at us. While we were waiting to see Dr. Raley, this woman walked through the waiting room and looked at us. I wasn't until we were shown in to the doctor's office that we found out this woman was the doctor.

Posted on August 12th, 2008

Dr Raley was on call and attended my birth rather than my regular doctor. She arrived as I was pushing, and within ten minutes was trying to give me Pitocin even though I was having no particular problems. After every push I had to fight to keep her from giving me injections. I had a healthy baby in under 40 minutes of hard labor and there was no reason for drugs to be given. Felt I could have had the baby more easily if I could have relaxed and not had to worry about getting unwanted injections after every set of contractions.

Posted on June 28th, 2016