The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice Rothschild
Dr. Janice Rothschild, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rothschild is affiliated with SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Lemuel Shattuck Hospital and Carney Hospital. Dr. Rothschild has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice Rothschild has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Janice Rothschild is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.