Dr. Janice T Saal Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janice T Saal?

When bad reviews happen to good doctors

I had a completely different experience with Dr Saal. She listened, responded to my questions and was supportive and kind before and after my surgery. My surgical results were good. I cannot fathom these reviews and wonder whether several were written by the same patient with a grudge.

Rude, wrong, and lacking in compassion

I had the misfortune of seeing Dr. Saal about five years ago, when she worked at Harvard. She interrupted me as I tried to explain the issue, told me I shouldn't question those who knew better than I did (meaning herself), and sent me on my way with some pills. Things didn't get better, however, and a few days later, I had to go to ER and undergo a surgical operation for the very problem she claimed I didn't have. She is rude, imperious, unkind, and just a terrible, terrible doctor.

Rude, wrong, and lacking in compassion

Exceptional

Misdiagnosis

Dr. Saal misdiagnosed me (a serious and life threatening diagnosis) Thank God for a second opinion. Avoid her.

Avoid Dr. Saal

Rude, impatient, lacking in heart and compassion. The contrast between Dr. Saal--who I encountered as the on-call physician one weekend for my surgeon's medical practice--and my primary surgeon (polite, kind, compassionate, sympathetic, non-judgemental, extremely skilled, willing to go extra miles for his patients when warranted) could not have been more stark. I would agree with other negative reviews: AVOID DR. SAAL. Seek other providers.

based on my experience

this doctor has poor judgement and skills as a surgeon. My health got worse after her treatment. I wish I could switch to another surgeon at that time.

With something better at every other hospital, it is not clear why she seems to think so highly of herself. Routine evaluation was a bust and a second opinion at a better hospital a must.

Dr. Janice T Saal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watertown, MA.