Dr. Janice Shimoda Is this you?

Posted on October 13th, 2016

She was the most caring and sensitive doctor I have ever had.

Posted on July 11th, 2013

This Dr has retired 18months ago

I love Dr Shimoda

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I first saw Dr. Shimoda when I had an ailment other doctors wouldn't take seriously. She kept at it, referring me to others when needed, until it was diagnosed as Restless Legs Syndrome. It's a fairly well-known diagnosis now, but wasn't then. My husband & I have been seeing her ever since--about 20 yrs now--and we can't speak highly enough of her. She has always treated us with respect & caring. She's knowledgeable but doesn't think she's a god; she is a down-to-earth person. She told me that if she starts to leave the exam room before all my concerns are addressed, she wants me to tell her, & she'll stay until I get the answers I need. The clinic where she practices has x-ray & lab facilities on-site, so I can get many of the prescribed tests without having to make an extra appointment elsewhere. It's very convenient. The staff has always been polite & professional. Once I fainted having blood drawn, & one of the other doctors rushed in to help. Great people, great place, great care.

Posted on July 9th, 2015