Dr. Janice M Teer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Janice M Teer?

Review for Dr. Janice Teer

We have been using Dr. Janice Teer for many years. We would highly recommend her as your primary care physician

Huge disappointment

I went to the clinic on a Saturday and after waiting for 2 1/2 finally got to see Dr. Teer who spent only 5 minutes with me before sending me off with a prescription. 5 minutes!! Dr. Teer seemed completely disinterested. I have been a patient at this clinic for 18 years. I most definitely think it is time to move on. I will not be going back to this clinic or Dr. Teer. I also would not recommend this clinic or Dr. Teer to anyone.

I was a patient of Dr. Teer's for several years and absolutely LOVE Her! I opted to have her as my infant daughter's dr as well and she was terrific with her. Unfortunately l had to move to Tomball and have yet to find a doctor that will hold up to her care. We miss her Terribly!

Dr. Janice M Teer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near League City, TX.