Dr. Janice Tindall Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Comfortable Experience

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr Tindall saw me at the Crooked Oak Family practice and did a great job of filling in for Dr Coron. She made me feel comfortable while discussing my condition, and I wouldn't hesitate to make an appointment with her again in the future.

Posted on February 4th, 2012

Dr. Tindall should have been a correctional officer at a prison instead of a doctor. She had no empathy, made a rude comment and a horrible personality. The next time I called for an emergency and to get another doctor. I got the assistant who was pleasant and kind but was a bumbling idiot.

Posted on March 27th, 2017