Highly Dissatisfied

Trustworthy

Terrible Bedside Manner

The "exam" was less than five minutes, and as I tried to explain my symptoms and show her areas of concern, she constantly interrupted me and didn't even physically check two areas in which I've had reoccurring rashes. When she walked out, I was completely shocked because I've never had such a bad experience during a doctor's appointment so it wasn't until I was halfway home that I realized she didn't answer most of my questions. Complete waste of time and money.

Ichthyosis

Dr. Warner was kind enough to review a chinese adoption referral for us. The child we were considering adopting has a skin condition called ichthyosis. Her input was prompt and very helpful. I am also a patient, and have always been very impressed with Dr. Warner.

Dr. Janice M Warner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.