Dr. Janice Warner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janice Warner?

Trustworthy

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on April 21st, 2016

The "exam" was less than five minutes, and as I tried to explain my symptoms and show her areas of concern, she constantly interrupted me and didn't even physically check two areas in which I've had reoccurring rashes. When she walked out, I was completely shocked because I've never had such a bad experience during a doctor's appointment so it wasn't until I was halfway home that I realized she didn't answer most of my questions. Complete waste of time and money.

Ichthyosis

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Warner was kind enough to review a chinese adoption referral for us. The child we were considering adopting has a skin condition called ichthyosis. Her input was prompt and very helpful. I am also a patient, and have always been very impressed with Dr. Warner.

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Warner for a spot on my head. Dr. Warner biopsied the area on my first visit to her office. I had skin cancer so she explained that my second visit would be to remove the cancer and a full body scan. I am very thankful to Dr. Warner for taking care of me.

Talent and Knowledge .

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr. Warner is an artist! Her attention to detail is impeccable. Caring. Compassionate. Kind. Knowledgeable.

A wonderful doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2015

A kind, compassionate and caring doctor.

Amazing Dermatologist

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I went to Dr. Warner after a skin cancer diagnosis discovered by a plastic surgeon (another dermatologist missed it a year prior) He terrified me that I would have to have reconstructive surgery on my nose, which was difficult to do. I immediately called Dr. Warner's office where they calmed me down and got me in to see Dr. Warner the next day. I knew she was absolutely the best doctor to go to for Mose surgery if needed. After 6 weeks of a topical treatment the cancer (squamous cell carcinoma) was completely gone. No surgery necessary. On another note, she is always on time with her appointments, yet spends as much time as needed with you. I live about 45 minutes away, and its amazing how quickly I can get in and out of the office without feeling rushed. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a dermatologist.

Impeccable doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I had a mole that I was worried about. My family doctor told me twice not to worry about it. Dr Warner immediately biopsied it, found out it was melanoma and fully removed it. She saved my life. I feel so greatful. The staff called me after my surgery to make sure I was doing ok. The whole experience was wonderful.

Ear nodule

Posted on March 13th, 2014

DR. Warner greeted me by my name and quickly diagnosed the nodule on my upper ear cartilage. She explained what caused it and prescribed a solution. I would recommend her without reservation.

Mohs consult and surgery

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Was referred for a Mohs consult. Dr. Warner made me feel very comfortable and the scar on my face looks like a plastic surgery did it. She was very caring and I will recommend her.

Quick, into it for the money

Posted on February 8th, 2014

Rushes through annual full body exams in less than 5 minutes. I had to ask her to check the top of my head. Had large sun spot on face that she said would require surgery to remove, and said would leave scarring. I had it simply burned off at another dermatologist with no scarring.

Did not spend enough time with us .

Posted on March 25th, 2013

VERY VERY QUICK eval for a whole body skin scan. We are in our 60's and have had other doctors do this for us back in NYS before we moved here. DR WARNER did not spend long enough examining us at all. A minute or two and that was it. VERY FAST....therefore not really thorough in our opinion. We did not return to her the following year. She was not interested in listening to our previous skin pbms either.