Dr. Janice L Weatherspoon Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janice L Weatherspoon?

Very nasty demeanor

Caring, compassionate and extremely competent

Dr Weatherspoon was thorough and caring...finally getting down to the root of my problems after many urologist visits and months of frustration. She took into consideration all of my symptoms head to toe and tested me thoroughly --[2 consecutive 24 hour urine tests she ordered so many tests]. I now know what I am dealing with and know specifically what to do to get better.I am inclined to believe that if the problem had been in some obscure non-kidney area of my body , she still would have found the answers I needed...I am so thankful the Lord led me to her!