Dr. Janie Hirata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janie Hirata?

Best MD

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Hirata listened to me when others stereotyped me. This doctor is Authentic! She comprehends!!

thorough and insightful

Posted on October 30th, 2013

I would choose this doctor again. She provided insight and a point of view that male doctors tend to overlook. She made a more comfortable experience.

negative

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I saw her for a few yrs and I found her to be sarcastic, rude, not warm at all, rushed, not caring, and nicer if I brought my husband. She was not helpful when I had questions. Maybe burnt out?

THE BEST PHYSICIAN!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I had my first introduction to Dr. Hirata after two prior consultations with other Dr.'s. dr. they say that threes a charm and it is true!! Dr. Hirata is incredibly kind, professional and communicates extremely well. She advised me as to my medical procedures and items that I needed to follow. She is HONEST!!!! Her bedside manner is impeccable!!!! I had the procedure and her skills match her kind, honest approach. I have NEVER had a doctor that cares but, Dr. Hirata does! I highly recommend Dr. Hirata. She made me feel so much better both physically and psychologically.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016