Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janie S Mcmillion MD
Dr. Janie S Mcmillion, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stephenville, TX. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mcmillion is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Janie S Mcmillion has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Janie S Mcmillion has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Janie S Mcmillion is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janie S Mcmillion - Posted on November 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janie S Mcmillion - Posted on March 24th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janie S Mcmillion - Posted on January 29th, 2009
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcmillion is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Janie S Mcmillion Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTEPHENVILLE MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CLINIC, 150 River North Blvd, Stephenville, TX
Dr. Janie S Mcmillion is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stephenville, TX.