Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janina S Czartolomna has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Janina S Czartolomna has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. C is a good doctor. She listens, offers suggestions and prescribes what's needed without overdoing it...but she does like tests! She's always sending you to some other specialist for one test or another. You'll have a good long wait after you get in the exam room. My guess is 15+ minutes. But once she arrives in your room, she takes time to listen and offer her opinion. Front office staff are fairly friendly and it's easy to make an appointment. Her PA is so-so....not too friendly. Refills take too much time....sometimes you have to call back and ask where it is. Dr. C is rather aloof and it took years for her to be friendly toward me. If you are looking for a friendly doctor, go elsewhere. Just depends what you are looking for. I personally like her but I can see how she would rub some people the wrong way.
I was a patient of Dr Czartolomna's for over 10 years and wish I could find someone like here since my move to California! A neighbor referred me to Dr. C when I was looking for a good doctor who really cared as well as knew what she was doing. She listened to my concerns and answered all my questions including options in care that I brought up. She always took the time to clarify anything that confused me. I felt safe in her hands and miss having her as my doctor. She's the best!!
So my back & shoulder were hurt. I get sent for a colonoscopy, mamogram, stress test. I had to seek an outside dr & ended up having a cervical fusion. She was abrupt discounted my complaints, focused on cholesterol & I had 2 slipped discs in my neck. I got sent all over town to test things I didn't have problems with, meantime my neck & back got worse. She wouldn't listen. Don't go unless you are terrified about your cholesterol or like colonoscopys. She is only good for billing preventive tests.
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Janina S Czartolomna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Health Centers North, 9191 Huron St, Thornton, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janina S Czartolomna in this video.
Dr. Janina S Czartolomna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thornton, CO.