Dr. Janine R Cooley Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Janine R Cooley?

Worst doctor I ever seen or associated with and I work in a hospital around a whole lot of doctors.

Cooley, by far, is the worst doctor I have ever met. She treated me with undisguised disgust and contempt. I went in one time for a bladder infection and she flattened her hand and jabbed at my groin and ask coldly "Does that hurt?" I jumped because she startled me. Another time I was on the exam table so she could manipulate my hip, she looked at me and in the coldest voice she said 'you will have to get yourself off the table. Last time I helped a faa....person off the table my back was hurt' It wasn't a long stretch (since I am obese) to surmise she caught herself before she said the word fat. And I had made no indication to her that I wanted or needed any help off the table. When she sent me for xrays to confirm the pain in my knees was arthritis she told me that she did not order a standing xray but that I was to tell the tech she wanted one. Then she added 'I know you can do it because you are used to getting your own way.' I don't know where that came from because she certainly did not know me at all so could not make value judgements about me. It did not take long before I got sick of her foul demeanor and total disregard. The sad thing is that she also took away my faith in PCP's in general. Cooley is by no stretch of the imagination a good person and by no means is she even an adequate doctor. I have told my story to many and over half of them know the name cooley and agree with my perception of her, she is a snob and that belief makes her untrustworthy as a doctor. She certainly made all attempts to make me feel worthless. It has taken me 7 months to seek out another PCP, I can only hope this one understands the basic human need to be treated with respect.

Excellent doctor.

Dr. Cooley is the best doctor our family has known in the Northwest Area - period. We saw her for over 10 years while she was with Eastlake. Her diagnosis was always spot-on for everyone in her family. Even though it meant a 40 minute drive to see her @ Eastside, we stuck with her as our family doctor, including for the 2 kids.Grab her if she's available.

Wonderful, caring family physician

Dr. Cooley has been my primary physician for 17 years. She's treated both of my kids from the day they were born. She is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being. Dr. Cooley has suffered from severe health problems for the past few years. If she seemed distracted or distant, it's probably because she was in pain. She has been a wonderful doctor for me and my family. I would go back to see her in a second.

Good doctor for me

I have been a patient of Dr. Cooley for over 20 years. She does run late, but I found her to be very friendly and professional. She always talks over my diagnosis, treatment, internet research and is willing to explain everything. I have had lots of problems with her staff being rude and getting appointments wrong, but it was worth it to see Dr. Cooley.

Avoid Dr. Cooley

The staff if very friendly, it is unfortunate they have to work for Dr. Cooley. I was shocked at the lack of professionalism by this so called doctor. Later I found out that she owns the building and the business - that explains her demeanor. She has no bedside manner, is cold and unfriendly and acts as if you are a complete waste of her time. I have seen her 3 times - I thought maybe she was having bad days, but by my 3rd visit and after talking to others - it's just her! She doesn't spend enough time to correctly diagnose a problem or give the correct perscriptions - waste of time & money.

this doctor gives the title a bad name very ubprofessional woman

this female doctor entered the exam room after I had waited for close to one hour. Her eyes were glued to her portable computer that she had in hand, did not introduce herself, upon her examination of my neck area, violently grabbing my face, that took my foundation off, by the way totally unconcerned that she was physically hurt8ing my face and neck during the limited exam. My doctor (I use this title loosely when refering to Ms. Cooley) appointment was one of the worst experiencesw in my entire life, I was actually frightened that she may use some sort of manipulation on my neck area to injur me. I would advise all to stay clear of this woman, she needs to take a course in bedside manner, as she has none, and is void of human compassion.

so bad....serious misdiagnois, no follow up or concern

AWFUL!!!!!!

After keeping me waiting an hour, she breezed in without even apologizing. Absolutely no bedside manner, and she made me feel as if I was wasting her time. I will never go back to her, and would never recommend her to anyone!

Dr. Janine R Cooley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redmond, WA.