Dr. Janine Eagle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janine Eagle?

A great Doctor, Highly recommend!

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr Eagle is an excellent Ophthalmologist. She has been working with my 9 yr old for 2 yrs now and is absolutely great. Very professional, thorough, and great with kids. I highly recommend Dr. Eagl e

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Dr. Eagle is absolutly amazing! Both my kids LOVE her! She is passionate with her work. You never feel rushed. She takes the time to explain everything in detail and answer all questions. She has this wonderful gift with children. Ialways has a hard time with my kids before they where afraid of the doctor office. And I found it amazing how she build a relationship with them and they now love going see her. and for that I am thankful.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr Eagle has been a great doctor. She is great with kids and make my daughter feel very comfortable. My daughter has made great progress and I can thank Dr Eagle.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I give 5 stars because she is an incredible doctor and well worth the wait for our children. She is Boston grade right here in our backyard. I will continue by saying the staff is also great at this office. Down side is the wait times are usually long and the waiting rooms are crowded and don't have much for the children to do. The toys are broken and dirty. I think to make this office a little better would be to make less appointments per hour and to give something for the kids to do during the waiting periods like new toys and books. Thanks.

father

Posted on April 7th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Eagle to my friends and my family. she corrected my Son's Lazy eye at the age of 3 and with minor Surgery, his eye is now straight, his depth perception is excellent. Her way with children is awesome. Very sincere and thorough in her work.

alwa

Posted on February 11th, 2015

My Daughter Kailie has been seeing Dr. Eagle since she was a baby and we have had a great experience at every visit. My now five year old has always been at ease with Dr. Eagle and her staff. I would not want to bring Kailie to any other Ophthalmolgist.

Posted on February 11th, 2013

After a visit to another Dr (where I received a diagnosis I didn't feel comfortable with) I decided to drive and hour away to see Dr Eagle. I am so happy I did!! Not only was she great with my 5 year old son her follow up with me after the visit was amazing! She took the time to fully explain what is causing the problem and also all the steps we will take to correct the problem. You may have to wait to get in for an appointment but it is worth it. Her entire staff is also helpful and although we were there for tests and it took a bit longer I never felt like I was "waiting" for the next step. Can't recommend enough!

Best Pedi Eye Doctor!

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I've been taking my kids to Dr Eagle since she finished her fellowship at Children's Hosp. I wouldn't take them anywhere else. But now they are grown and I am saddened that I have to find an adult eye doctor. Dr Eagle is thorough in her exams and very caring with her patients! Dr Eagle has a knack with dealing with any age group. I will recommend her to anyone in need of a pedi eye doctor!

Posted on February 1st, 2016