Dr. Janine Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janine Kelly?

Recommend Dr Kelly highly

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Kelly's for 10 years. She is the most caring, thinking Dr ; she leaves no stone unturned - always gives a tremendous amount of time to listen and talk through details of how I am feeling. She is also complete with running tests that are necessary to gain full information.

A Must See

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Dr. Kelly is a wonderful doctor. It is rare to find a doctor who cares for her patients in a thoughtful, thorough, and kind manner. Her passion for medicine and the wellness of her patients is evident with every visit. When I had blood tests, she called me at 7:00 pm on Friday night to give me the results in a thorough manner. I have so much respect for her.

Brusque, rude, condescending -- TWICE

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I've never been treated by a physician in all of my 52 years as I was by Dr. Kelly. She did not speak to me; she snarled at me. She was not just unfriendly, she was contemptuous, dismissive of everything I had to say. She interrupted, blamed me for--amazingly--taking medication she prescribed for me! Mind you, I am not a combative woman. In fact, I was so worried I was being unfair, I went to see her as second time! (Or maybe there is something wrong with me; I'm a masochist!) Unfortunately my assessment of her was exactly correct--she treated me as rudely and hostilely the second time as the first. There are many GPs out there. Life is short--don't burn any of yours up with her.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I'm still seeing her after 26 years!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Kelly takes the time to really get to know you. The wait time is long but I don't mind because between her and her staff, they seem to genuinely love their work and want to give the best care always. I feel very confident in her abilities and cannot say enough good things about her.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I have known Dr. Kelly for over 25 years and been her patient since she first opened her office. There are very few physicians practicing now that can match her clinical skill and talent as well as the level of care for her patients that Dr. Kelly possesses. She is an excellent diagnostician and, in all the years I know her has always provided me with accurate diagnoses and appropriate referrals to specialist when needed. Dr. Kelly is expert at providing coordination of care and follow-ups for monitoring chronic conditions. She has a lot experience working with geriatic patients and is always patient and supportive of their needs. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Kelly as my PCP. She has always been there when I needed her and willing gave me advice and comfort. She is a great doctor and I would recommend her to everyone without hesitation.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr Kelly has been my internist for 8 years, I rate her as an excellent physician; I wish had connected with her earlier. She is consistently thorough, thinking, and complete with regard to every detail of how and what I am feeling. She is always calm, yet ALWAYS manages to run the right tests to determine the source of the problem, make a diagnosis, and prescribe the right meds. Every issue that has come up, Dr Kelly has recommended the best course of action, as well as not over prescribing. I have also found that when I have gone in to see her with a specific ailment (not just a check up) a few days following my appointment, she will check back with me to see how I am feeling and if I have improved. I find that she listens so carefully, and I never feel that there is another patient that she is rushing to - perhaps this may cause her to run over her allotted time with me, but I know her way is to give that same amount of time and care to her next patient.

Terrible office staff and doctor!

Posted on April 25th, 2014

The doctor is rude and unfriendly. The office staff don't seem to care about the patients. I could not get test results over the phone. I had to wait three weeks and pay for an appointment only to find out that I am fine. It was very stressful for me every time I had to see her, so I changed to another doctor. I wish I had done it sooner. I do not recommend Dr. Kelly to anyone.

Dr Janine Kelly is very high on the list of good, caring physicians

Posted on February 19th, 2012

She is thorough, patient, not easily sidetracked, thoughtful and with a relaxed and easy manner which encourages communication.

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Never returns calls even when we had an emergency

Excellent!

Posted on August 13th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kelly for many years and I could not be more pleased with the care she has given me.

Posted on August 13th, 2017