Dr. Janine M Maere Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janine M Maere?

You are going to be missed

Dr. Maere has been my doctor since I first found out I was pregnant in 2003. She is a wonderful human being and is the most kind, caring, and considerate doctor I have ever been to in my 35 years. I am so sad to see her go to Bloomington and I actually considered driving there once a year to get my annual exam. My daughter and I both love her to death! We will miss you doc!

An excellent doctor that actually listens and cares!!!

I have seen Dr. Maere for a couple years now. She is now the only doctor I will see. She actually listens to you and your problem unlike many doctors that just rush you along. She goes above and beyond in her practice. She is a very caring person and is very supportive. I would recommend Dr. Maere to everyone without hesitation.

Type 2 Diabetes