Dr. Janine Parker Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Janine Parker?

20 + year patient.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Best Doctor and staff I know.

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Didn't seem interested. Her nurse was very disrespectful. The staff remains behind closed windows and act bothered if you ask a question. Will never recommend her life is to short to waste on people that believe they are better than you

Posted on June 14th, 2013

jazz fest is more important to her

Posted on March 13th, 2013

In the past 3 1/2 monts I have had serious congestion in my lungs. I was diagnosed with COPD. The 1st time I was prescribed an AntiBiotic and it cleared up. The 2nd time I went to instant care, again precribed an AntiBiotic, then called Dr. Parkers office but her nurse didn't see the need to inform the Dr. Now 2 days ago I called for an apt. but none available. The nurse called & rapidly told me to get mucinex 1200. I have taken 2 doses & cough so much I can't sleep. The label states that a doctor must advise if you have emphsyma, which I have. I feel I should be checked by the Doctor before being prescribed medication. How can they know what my conditon is?

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Poor follow up. She states that you require more test but never schedules them

Tell it like it is...

Posted on July 20th, 2008

Wow... Dr. Parker is everything a doctor should be. As an RN, I met Dr. Parker after Katrina when she joined the staff of the hospital where I work. I quickly learned to admire, trust and respect her. Greeting patients and staff with a smile and a bouncy ponytail, Dr. Parker also tells her patients the truth about their conditions, and answers any questions they may have. Now also a patient of Dr. Parker, I have experienced a very blunt diagnosis that I have learned to accept. She will tell you the truth without the sugar coating, while providing instructions for you to follow along the way. She is very matter-of-fact, while at the same time remains compassionate and caring as well. I wouldn't want to put the care of my lungs in the hands of anyone else. Thanks, Dr. Parker!

Focus and Fight

Posted on June 1st, 2008

this physician combines a blend of focus and fight; she is courageous and compassionate; a patient could not hope to be in better care than Dr. Parker's.

Posted on September 20th, 2017