Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janine M Popot
Dr. Janine M Popot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Popot is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Popot has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janine M Popot has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I left her mid pregnancy because she was so grumpy and does NOT like to be asked any questions and over ordered procedures even though I was not in a high risk pregnancy. I got the feeling she just felt like billing me and saw me as dollar signs instead of as a person. Her procedures and multiple ultrasounds were so excessive my insurance didn't cover all of them and I've had three kids and the same insurance and only had this problem with her. Yes, she was awful and caused me unnecessary stress during what should be a beautiful time. There are so many great OBs in fairfield county - no reason to be stuck with her. Blech
Dr. Popot is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Suny Health Science Center Brooklyn Suny Brooklyn
Dr. Janine M Popot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStamford Health Medical Group Obstetrics & Gynecology, 292 Long Ridge Rd Ste 201, Stamford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janine M Popot in this video.
Dr. Janine M Popot is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Stamford, CT.