Dr. Janis Anthony-Wade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janis Anthony-Wade?

Love her!!!

Posted on March 30th, 2017

worst experience ever

Posted on May 19th, 2016

The so-called Dr was very rude, uncaring, and nasty in her attitude and her appearance. Dirty lab coat and unkempt appearance overall. She acted like she didn't like me for some unknown reason even though I remained polite and respectful despite her behavior. I will not be going back and I recommend anyone to avoid this Dr to avoid her unless you like being treated like dirt. The one positive review was probably written by her staff as damage control, lol. Save your time, save your money, too many other professional, caring doctors out there to put up with this type of treatment.

Posted on April 4th, 2012

She was very rude and she could not explain to me what was wrong and she seemed really rushed and did not care about my questions.

Posted on July 31st, 2010

Dr. Wade is truly a blessing and an honor to be around shes a fantastic DR who always listens to me and she treats me and all her patients with the highest respect!

This Dr. Wade IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 4th, 2010

She was VERY,VERY judgemental and rude! Cutting me off while speaking, leaving me in the room for 4 hrs.{no lie}, and I had to do ALL the work her staff wouldn't{i.e. getting past files & Isurance authorizations}!!!! She should be trusted by no one when it comes to healthcare. So if you want to get NO answers and do all her offices work with NO return phone calls! She would be the one. Thanks for your time.

Unprofessional

Posted on October 3rd, 2009

After more than a 3 hour wait she entered the exam room and introduced herself as an after thought. Her appearance was unkept. She is working in a pain management clinic but does not have training in that field and knew nothing about my medical condition. I was diagnosed in 1987 by 2 different doctors formerly from the Mayo clinic. My illness has been successfully managed for the last 20 years. I was assigned to her because my doctor quit this company. From what I am able to find out this clinic is run by using a C F Health computer prodical program that tells the doctors what medicines are to be used and how the patients care is to be managed. The first words out of her mouth after opening my chart was, "You have to get off of these two meds because we do not want the DEA looking at us". She didn't ask me how long I had been on them (20 years for one of them)or if they helped. She didn't ask me much nor did she exam me other than listening to my heart on the way out the door. She completely changed up my meds and didn't discuss it with me, just sent the nurse in with my prescriptions. From what I can tell by looking into C F Health at CFHealth.com they practice by making sure the doctors are not scrutinized. No individual care. I was walking with canes and spent my days in bed until my meds were worked out and if I have to stay with this clinic that will be the quality of life I will be returned to instead of an active fulfilling life. Doctors like this should not be allowed to practice out of their field and clinics being run by computer instead of individual care should be shut down. I am going to see a new doctor as soon as I can find one.

Posted on May 24th, 2017