Dr. Janis Di Pietro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janis Di Pietro?

Great but late

Dr. DePietro has a light touch and does good work. The wait time we much too .ong, though. All else was great.

Liposuction on inner thighs

I was extremely nervous about getting this procedure done. My biggest concerns being finding the right doctor, the pain during the procedure, and the results. Dr. DiPietro was excellent in answering all of my questions and providing references for me to call and speak to before deciding whether or not to go through with the surgery. Pain experienced during the procedure was minimal (I was given local anesthesia, xanax, and a percocet), and believe me, I have a low pain threshold. Dr. DiPietro made sure to follow up with me and make sure that everything was going well and to answer any remaining questions that I had. I am very happy with my overall experience. My only regret is not having done this years ago.